The Merchant Dashboard ACH Consumer Transaction API can be used to pull ACH payment data by a partner. The API includes the fields below, which assist to identify transaction and submerchant information. Additional ACH field definitions can be found in the Merchant Dashboard API documentation:
- LocationName: DBA Name
- OperationType: Type of Operation e.g. Sale or Refund
- TransactionNumber: ACH transaction number. This remains the same throughout different states of a transaction.
- ReferenceNumber: Unique Reference number identifying a transaction. A transaction number may have multiple reference numbers associated to it for each operation type (Sale,Refund).
- EventDateTime: Date and time stamp of events providing history of transactions.
- TotalAmount: Gross transaction amount
- EventDataString: Event description of a transaction. e.g. Return Reason.
- EventType: provides ACH transaction status.